|1 Vial + 1 Water Amp I.V. / I.M.||Each Vial contain : Ceftriaxone sodium 1000 mg|
| Infections caused by pathogens which are susceptible to ceftriaxone, e.g.:
• Respiratory tract infections particularly pneumonia, and ear, nose and throat infections.
• Abdominal infections (peritonitis, infections of the biliary and gastrointestinal tracts)
• Renal and urinary tract infections
• Infections of the genital organs, including goneorrhea
• Infections of the bones, joints, soft tissue and skin, and wound infections
• Infections in patients with paired immune response.
• Disseminated Lyme borrelosis (stages II and II)
Perioperative propylaxis of infections in operations on the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract and urogenital tract and in gynecological procedures, but only cases of potential or known contamination.